Friday, June 7, 2013

BBC Teen

1-7 Season Finales requested by ( x )

















1-7 Season Finales requested by ( x )

Photo



too-stoned-to-remember: I hate it when my parents have people over and I want to get to the...

too-stoned-to-remember:

I hate it when my parents have people over and I want to get to the kitchen 

image

not-our-tardis: danyulhowll: losingmyangelgrace: wingsoftheta...













not-our-tardis:

danyulhowll:

losingmyangelgrace:

wingsofthetardis:

thisisalldeansfault:

destiel-is-superwholocked:

jesus-on-a-unicycle:

Based on this

how about no

WHO THE FUCK-

THE TEXT POST HURT ENOUGH

wow a great fuck you for you

WHO MADE A GIF SET OF THE POEM THAT RUINED MY LIFE

FUCK YOU.

image

DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNCHED IN THE THROAT

image

urbran: when you get to class late and your teacher still isnt there

urbran:

when you get to class late and your teacher still isnt there

image

Popcorn Cereal!



Popcorn Cereal!

Photo













I’ve been laughing like an insane person who escaped from the psych ward for the past...

I’ve been laughing like an insane person who escaped from the psych ward for the past hour… I should really sleep

karma-guardian: stargleek: hidebehindthemusic: vhanstiel: Watched Tangled with my family and...

karma-guardian:

stargleek:

hidebehindthemusic:

vhanstiel:

Watched Tangled with my family and this brief scene showed up.image

No one understood why I laughed. 

I DON'T GET IT

I'M NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKING FANDOM AND I UNDERSTOOD THIS

oh my god

Photo









10inchd: white lips pale face giant snake birthday cake large fries chocolate shake 

10inchd:

white lips pale face giant snake birthday cake large fries chocolate shake

fallenangelzfell4areason: idekwhyiloveyou: jfrosty: bealli62:...





fallenangelzfell4areason:

idekwhyiloveyou:

jfrosty:

bealli62:

emmathelover:

imaybecatwoman:

thefaultygentleman:

artisticindulgence:

sweetsandpotatochips:

acciomydivision:

emilyisobsessed:

image

Number one rule guys.


 

NUMBER. ONE. RULE.

I tried to use Alt+Reblog and it sent me to the reblog page

Tumblr wants me to do this specially

I shall obey

it did the same for me

master

it won't let me either. 0-0

Yes. Sir.

Number

One

Rule.

And.

No.

ALT.

Plus.

Reblog.

DO
IT
MANUALLY.
HEISOURDADDY

THE CREATOR!!!! REBLOG NOW! DO NOT SCROLL PAST THIS! JUST DON'T! HE'S THE REASON WHY YOU'RE HERE! FOREVER REBLOG! JUST DO ITTTTTTTTTTTT!

:)

mu5icliz: for-sherlock: That's what people do, isn't it?...



mu5icliz:

for-sherlock:

That's what people do, isn't it? Leave a note.

why does everything i touch turn to angst??

30 days of Doctor Who: 01. Favorite regeneration of the Doctor

















30 days of Doctor Who:

01. Favorite regeneration of the Doctor

piewinchesters: whoatakeiteasyman: "this update requires that you restart your compu-" your url...

piewinchesters:

whoatakeiteasyman:

"this update requires that you restart your compu-"

image

your url makes this 567758654 times funnier

balthazars-collection: nyappyranger: Today in class one of my professors asked if anyone could...

balthazars-collection:

nyappyranger:

Today in class one of my professors asked if anyone could count to eleven without breathing.

I jumped up and yelled: "Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee, Baker, Davidson, Baker, McCoy, McGann, Eccelston, Tennant, Smith!"

One of my classmates was like:

image

"What does that mean? You're a moron."

Then my professor leaned over the student and said: 

image

I love my Music Professor!

ily, fandom

I act different around certain people.

It's not because I'm fake. It's because I have a different comfort zone around certain people. I'll act loud, stupid, be mean to you, act crazy, and do the most stupidest things with you because I'm comfortable around you. But, I can be quiet and shy if I don't know you that well or we aren't very close. Just because I act different around certain people, doesn't mean I'm fake. I just have a different comfort zone with certain people.

internet-the-explorer: byemitch: babyiaan: Someone should pull a prank on Justin Bieber where he...

internet-the-explorer:

byemitch:

babyiaan:

Someone should pull a prank on Justin Bieber where he goes somewhere crowded and they hire a bunch of teenage girls to pretend they don't know who he is and just see how pissed off he gets

and they should ask for a picture but it turns out they want him to take a picture of them

then another group of the are crowding around an extra from a tv show asking for pictures and autographs

livelaughobsess: nopartylikeagatsbyparty: amyspond: {x} *sob...





livelaughobsess:

nopartylikeagatsbyparty:

amyspond:

{x}

*sobs violently*

I JUST REALIZED THAT WHEN MATT SAID THIS HE SAID IT KNOWING FULL WELL HE ONLY HAS ONE MORE EPSIODE OF DOCTOR WHO TO FILM EVER EVER AGAIN AND I'M CRYING SOMEONE HOLD ME

ishidakiyomondo: alfredtheconqueringhero: thefoooo: i-o-u-a-fa...



ishidakiyomondo:

alfredtheconqueringhero:

thefoooo:

i-o-u-a-fall:

rolacolacubes:

asifnothingmatters:

sherlscupoftea:

flippingtables:

ambieheartsturtlep0rn:

supey:

airdot:

isalabelle09:

#this is the most british picture I've ever seen

image

#THIS is the most british picture i've ever seen #fix'd

step ASIDE bitches

image

wHAT

oh my god

image

there we go

I felt something was missing.

image

theeerrreeee

image

god save the queen

is that stephen fry

oh mY GOD IM CRYING

i love how literally everyone on this post sans five are not even from britain. and those five are either no longer blogs, dont have an about/say where they're from, or are password protected :')

Where's the tea?!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment