Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

Photo



viciousocorazon: Man, I read this then I realised who wrote...





viciousocorazon:

Man, I read this then I realised who wrote this. Surprised!

dissatisfying: xx



dissatisfying:

xx

Photo



Photo



cal0rexia: asylumss: THIS. It's like my mind is going 150mph...



cal0rexia:

asylumss:

THIS. It's like my mind is going 150mph and I can't fucking control it anymore

this this this this this

Photo



these-times-will-pass: Love quotes? you will love this blog



these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



injectme: diciembre 2010



injectme:

diciembre 2010

a-suicidal-boy: beautifulheartsickmind: Not enough people...



a-suicidal-boy:

beautifulheartsickmind:

Not enough people recognize that so many boys go through the same issues girls go through. I'm so proud of everyone out there fighting and keep in mind that everyone has their own issues. I'm always here lovelies keep fighting

~

ustonefox: x



ustonefox:

x

Lana Del Rey + references to literature













Lana Del Rey + references to literature

"I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and..."

"I would love to say
that you
make me
weak in the knees
but
to be quite upfront
and completely
truthful
you
make my body
forget
it has knees
at all."

- Derrick Brown, Love Language (via weatherbeatensoul)

rickymartinofficial: my new cartier bracelet!



rickymartinofficial:

my new cartier bracelet!

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."

- Friedrich Nietzsche (via whatokay)

No comments:

Post a Comment