Thursday, June 6, 2013

From my iphone to your desktop

YUP 



YUP 

SUBMIT!

Send me ya Jumpoff’s Girls,Hoes etc! 

YO CUZO!

Can You Post my Bitches? 
   YESSS WHY NOT! 

CANT WAIT



CANT WAIT

yup! one of those days 





yup! one of those days 

Whats Good!!

How is everyone! 
 I’ve been working on a new tech… To getting these woman and so far i have had good Results….. 
 You know you got it if you turn a relative on and thats just odd

Hey sexy hw u doing

Wtf… Smh  IM A DAMN DUDE!!!! what makes you think im a girl! Do people read the page? 

Had to Post this! STORY TIME!!!! This chick hit my boy up on...



Had to Post this! STORY TIME!!!!
 This chick hit my boy up on tumblr he flew out there and well took this pic 4 her man! … Whats soooo bad about this he flew her back with him WE ALL HIT THIS BITCH! 

2 weeks later we find out this chick was 5weeks pregnet with his baby and she knew! 

so she flew back to smash us and she was carrying? 

WHY I DONT TRUST WOMAN!!!!

MORE Had to get the old drive out











MORE Had to get the old drive out

Got more coming sorry for my latness











Got more coming sorry for my latness

MELISSA more tomorrow



MELISSA more tomorrow

I know i know but outta all of the woman i do she got me the...



I know i know but outta all of the woman i do she got me the most her smile! and shes i the army going on tour now! smh i dunno might hang it up soon

Blk Guys wanna Tip.....

if a blk girl trys to act better than they are…. To stop that is simple 

“i only date white girls anyway so it dont matter” They will try there hardest to get you to be with them asap!!! LMBO This has worked for me 80% of the time

keep the pimpin alive bruh

All day! 

Told u i would get pics b4 Friday!  Lisa the waitress from...















Told u i would get pics b4 Friday! 

Lisa the waitress from MJ restaurant
For those who follow me know the story 
 

went to the wwe live event tonight

X tream rules boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want my 350 back and I cant find any bitches out here at the airport wtf

Story time~!

Shot out to all my Followers on tumblr! 
 things are looking good for me right now! Im super happy…Yes Super happy!! LOL just fucked this Waitress from the MJ restaurant in time square i dont have a pic of her yet i will in 20 mins matter fact imma snap one of her post it for you guys! her knocked out face 

 

Night off

What up!!!!!!!

I Swear i have a thing 4 this chick!!! 



I Swear i have a thing 4 this chick!!! 

I wanna Smash this chick so bad! MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ



I wanna Smash this chick so bad! MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment