Friday, June 7, 2013

Classic Rock Will Never Die

Audio



Audio



Hey everyone, this is Noah First order of business: Upload some music!Do you guys have any specific...

Hey everyone, this is Noah

First order of business: Upload some music!
Do you guys have any specific requests?

Hey everyone! Laptop is going to take a couple weeks to be fixed(if it can be at all), so I am...

Hey everyone! Laptop is going to take a couple weeks to be fixed(if it can be at all), so I am enlisting the help of the lovely Noah(his tumblr is noahsiano.tumblr.com). He is going to be posting music for you all till next Saturday and hopefully by then I will have something figured out:) I will still be coming on to answer messages an occasionally posting something, so I am not disappearing or anything. But I don’t want to leave you guys music-less! Lets all thank Noah for being awesome and helping me out! (Also check out his blog he is an amazing photographer)

What are some things you love?

Doing outdoors things. Playing piano, my birds and of course, hockey.

no problem babe. we'll all still be here. love this blog, by the way. <3

Thanks :)

I'm really sorry everyone but I have no clue how long it's going to take for my laptop to be fixed....

I'm really sorry everyone but I have no clue how long it's going to take for my laptop to be fixed. And at this point in time it seems it may take a bit :p So all I can really give you is quotes for the time being, sorry!

You guys all deserve a giant hug for following this blog.

You guys all deserve a giant hug for following this blog.

"I feel the older I get, the more I'm learning to handle life. Being on this quest for a long..."

"I feel the older I get, the more I'm learning to handle life. Being on this quest for a long time, it's all about finding yourself."

- Ringo Starr

I love this blog (: Keep it up. Do you take requests for songs to post?

Thank you! And yeah I do! If you send them now I won't be able to post them till my laptops fixed but I will post them as soon as it is!

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it..."

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments"

- Jim Morrison

Not being able to post songs really sucks because I really want to

Not being able to post songs really sucks because I really want to

Soooo my laptop broke this morning…. So I will try my best to find some way to post stuff but...

Soooo my laptop broke this morning…. So I will try my best to find some way to post stuff but yeah I don’t know. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Sorry everyone!

This is probably one of the best blogs out there.

You're a nice anon, thanks.

This is probably one of the worst blogs out there.

Ok

Audio



Audio



Wow wouldn’t it be cool if people were nicer to each other

Wow wouldn’t it be cool if people were nicer to each other

Audio



Audio



No comments:

Post a Comment