Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Teresa Tumble

kj-pop-obsession: (≧∇≦)



kj-pop-obsession:

(≧∇≦)

Photo



Photo



Whoever reblog's this thinks you're beautiful

Period: You want cookies

Period: You want cookies
Period: You want to fuck
Period: You want to fuck while eating cookies.
Period: Let's be sad about trivial things, shall we?
Period: Kill them.
Period: Kill them too.
Period: Kill them and eat their cookies.
Period: Shhhh it's okay you'll feel better soon.
Period: HAHAHAHAHA NO YOU WON'T FUCK YOU.

if I was dating you.. (FINISH IT IN MY ASK)

miclift:

image

fleurilia: aw



fleurilia:

aw

madhouse94: 6t9u: I got bored so i put a condom on my head I...



madhouse94:

6t9u:

I got bored so i put a condom on my head

I saw this post last night around 3 am and all i could think of was "He looks like a very distraught Spock

cre8ti0n: Untitled by (leonhard.kätzel)



cre8ti0n:

Untitled by (leonhard.kätzel)

Photo



koreanlane: 손민아



koreanlane:

손민아

contracept: following everyone back until i find a tumblr...



contracept:

following everyone back until i find a tumblr girlfriend (: message me if i missed you!

Photo



orionfalls: O



orionfalls:

O

Photo



baby-scars: my edit idek



baby-scars:

my edit idek

Photo



ihateh4rtley: SCREAMS THESE ARE THE TATTOOS I SAW BEFORE I'M...



ihateh4rtley:

SCREAMS THESE ARE THE TATTOOS I SAW BEFORE I'M GETTING THE CASTLE ON MY RIGHT ARM WHEN I HAVE MONEY AND I'M LEGAL

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment