Wednesday, June 5, 2013

ok

Photo



nichvlas: I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.

nichvlas:

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



petite-conne: now realizing how much changes my body's been...



petite-conne:

now realizing how much changes my body's been through.

Photo



Photo



pussied: By Alexei Bazdarev



pussied:

By Alexei Bazdarev

Photo



"You just like the idea of me. You like the person I present myself under circumstances that I can..."

"You just like the idea of me. You like the person I present myself under circumstances that I can control. I choose what I say and how I say things. It's like being attracted to a fictional character in a book. They are scripted and made up. If you think about it, through writings, we all script and make ourselves up. I don't share the person I become when I am upset. I don't show you how I look like when I sleep. I don't tell you about all the times I've made someone cry. All the guilty things I've done and the bad thoughts I've had."

- Han  (via thatkindofwoman)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



oathed: youcantsitwiffus: forever looking a hot mess.



oathed:

youcantsitwiffus:

forever looking a hot mess.

Photo



mojosodope178: "trust fall" "DAMN IT JOE" lmfao this is my...



mojosodope178:

"trust fall"

"DAMN IT JOE"

lmfao this is my favorite picture

No comments:

Post a Comment