Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fuck Yeah, Courtney Stodden!

No words. Just beauty.



No words. Just beauty.

courtneystoddenlove: Courtney´s my world!







courtneystoddenlove:

Courtney´s my world!

Easily one of my favourite photos ever. ♥.♥



Easily one of my favourite photos ever.

♥.♥

Photo









Leaving from lunch with mom <3



Leaving from lunch with mom <3

fyeahgodsgirls: body shaming and misogyny is not a good look.



fyeahgodsgirls:

body shaming and misogyny is not a good look.

diva <3





diva <3

Do you believe the rumors that Courtney is cheating on Doug? I hope it's not true... I don't want to believe any of it because tbh I love her and Doug together! They are such a sexy couple... And are you a "fan" of Doug's too or only Courtney really? Also I love your blog.

i consider myself ~pretty up to date when it comes to courtney and haven't heard anything of the sort?

and tbh i loooooved doug hutchison before i ever heard about courtney. i've def been a fan of his work for a long time. he's a phenominal actor and i think it's a shame that people are turning down his major talent because of his marriage. haters to the fuckin left.



athenagirl1990: stripstripsugar: fuckyeahcourtneystodden: bimb...



athenagirl1990:

stripstripsugar:

fuckyeahcourtneystodden:

bimbosupporter:

fuckyeahcourtneystodden:

Living that Barbie life.

Yes she is. And the best part is that she found that bimbo barbie lifestyle when she was still in high school. Now a girl can become a bimbo at any of life's stages, but learning it younger is always better. So if any of you girls out there who want to express you bimbo barbie-doll selves but are afraid to show it, look at a girl like this one, that's so close to your age, and see that it can be done. You just have to not give a damn what others think.

fucking EW

'bimbo barbie lifestyle' Pshhhh errrryday swag.

Okay, "bimbo supporter," sit down and listen. Your blog is misogynistic and objectifying, and if no one has pointed that out to you now is the time to pay attention.

It's not misogynistic and objectifying because all you do is post pictures of women. It's misogynistic and objectifying because you're a man who thinks it's appropriate to make judgements on young women based on a picture. It's misogynistic and objectifying because you call them "bimbos" and point out ones you think would make "good pets." You describe the sexual things you would like to do to them. Then you encourage young girls to fit into an image you would particularly enjoy.

Here's a heads up: The woman in this picture did not dress like this for you. She did it for herself, because it makes her feel fulfilled, because it makes her happy. You are not a "bimbo supporter." You are a pig. You do not have the right to tell a woman what she should and shouldn't look like, how she should or shouldn't pierce her body, who she should or shouldn't emulate. You're not supporting anyone. You're body policing and body shaming.

In short: Fuck. You.

forever hating people who dont fucking understand the ‘reblog as text’ button

forever hating people who dont fucking understand the ‘reblog as text’ button

Fuck Yeah, Courtney Stodden!: blonderainbowjumpsuit: Courtney Stodden makes me uncomfortable because...

Fuck Yeah, Courtney Stodden!: blonderainbowjumpsuit: Courtney Stodden makes me uncomfortable because...:

blonderainbowjumpsuit:

blonderainbowjumpsuit:

Courtney Stodden makes me uncomfortable because I think of her creepy old husband and how her parents could let that happen and I worry about if her husband is kind of influencing her to be the way she is. Don't get me wrong I'm in an age gap relationship, but idk….

OMG is this literally tagged as misogyny? I'm not criticizing her, I'm criticizing her parents and her seemingly predatory husband. OMG but you're a Courtney Stodden blog of course you're going to fucking go apeshit if anyone criticizes anything about her.

nah man if courtney does something problematic then please criticize the shit outta her and call it out

i've done it myself tbh when she did a video as 'courtina', a ~spicy latina~ version of herself which was totally not ok, cultural appropriation, racial stereotyping and the sexualization of women of colour

and listen yo i fuckin defend courtney stodden to the fuckin death when it comes to her personality, her style of dress, her videos, the things she says, etc., but i am mature and aware enough to definitely criticize her when she DESERVED it because she ain't perfect and she DID do something wrong and worthy of critique at that time

but being who and how she is is not deserving of your shit particularly when it literally has no affect on your or your life

blonderainbowjumpsuit: Courtney Stodden makes me uncomfortable because I think of her creepy old...

blonderainbowjumpsuit:

Courtney Stodden makes me uncomfortable because I think of her creepy old husband and how her parents could let that happen and I worry about if her husband is kind of influencing her to be the way she is. Don't get me wrong I'm in an age gap relationship, but idk. Think I might tumblr savior Courtney Stodden if that shit works on Mac 10.5 osx

she was ~the way she is~ before she met doug

so maybe fuck off about criticising her life when it literally has no affect on yours

bimbosupporter: fuckyeahcourtneystodden: Living that Barbie...



bimbosupporter:

fuckyeahcourtneystodden:

Living that Barbie life.

Yes she is. And the best part is that she found that bimbo barbie lifestyle when she was still in high school. Now a girl can become a bimbo at any of life's stages, but learning it younger is always better. So if any of you girls out there who want to express you bimbo barbie-doll selves but are afraid to show it, look at a girl like this one, that's so close to your age, and see that it can be done. You just have to not give a damn what others think.

fucking EW

Haiku for Courtney Stodden

christianizcool:

my fave celeb is
courtney stodden because she
named her dog 'Dourtney'

<3



<3

tbh i had to ~block courtneystoddenlove because im so fucking sick of seeing them tag courtney as...

tbh i had to ~block courtneystoddenlove because im so fucking sick of seeing them tag courtney as “bitch” and “whore” in the ‘courtney stodden’ tag

like that’s disgusting how can you claim to love someone and call them names like that omfg gross.

Disney Princess all on her own tbh.



Disney Princess all on her own tbh.

tealeafprincess: Part of the reason why I care about Courtney Stodden—aside from the fact that...

tealeafprincess:

Part of the reason why I care about Courtney Stodden—aside from the fact that she's a sweet person with great style—is that (for me) she functions as a symbol of all the "slutty" girls in middle school, high school, and beyond who get condemned for misbehaving: for having bodies and doing what they want to with those bodies.

It's satisfying to me to see Courtney succeeding and being happy, both because I like what I know of her as a person, and because she gives me hope for myself and all the other girls whose bodies and sexualities were—and are—so strictly policed.

I'm actually getting criticized for the way I dressed. Like Courtney on Couples Therapy. I'm astounded that people won't believe me when I say I dress for myself and not to get male attention.

Tbh I just wouldn't even bother giving anyone the time of day. Ideally I would love to say "stand up for yourself! call sexism out! tell them!"

But I also know that women need to pick their battles (SADLY) so they don't get fuckin' beat, raped, murdered.

So honestly always be sure that you are in a safe space enough to look out for yourself but again, be aware of the safety level you have if you're going to say something <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment