Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beautiful Little Soup

Photo



0ct0-pussy: Sick tattoo, for more visit 0ct0-pussy.tumblr.com



0ct0-pussy:

Sick tattoo, for more visit 0ct0-pussy.tumblr.com

Photo



everythingcurvyandchic: Fat chics in bikinis your bump your...



everythingcurvyandchic:

Fat chics in bikinis your bump your thoughts šŸ˜˜ CHANTE'

Photo



ccold: forever reblogging this



ccold:

forever reblogging this

Photo



Photo









fixatedonfashion: Title: Sent From Above Photographer: Michael...









fixatedonfashion:

Title: Sent From Above
Photographer: Michael David Adams
Makeup Artist : Mary Irwin
Model: Cecile

Photo



sadisticgames: Did you think I wouldn't notice you slipping out...



sadisticgames:

Did you think I wouldn't notice you slipping out of the room?

First you wear panties without asking for permission, 

so I must punish you by taking away your right to wear anything at all. 

Then you complain about My reading in bed,

so I put you in the dog bed on the floor for the night. 

Now you are caught sneaking out to snack without permission?

Whipped cream is it? That is what you want?

Very well, give Me the can.

I've got a few places you can lick it up from before you return to the dog bed…

Krikor Jabotian Spring/Summer 2013 Haute Couture



















Krikor Jabotian Spring/Summer 2013 Haute Couture

IM GOING TO HAVE AN EVEN NICER BUTT YOU GUYS

IM GOING TO HAVE AN EVEN NICER BUTT YOU GUYS

Little Itty Bitty updates on your favorite little soup Its time to get serious. I’m not...

Little Itty Bitty updates on your favorite little soup

Its time to get serious. I’m not particularly happy with the way my body feels. I’m out of shape in a way that upsets and limits me. So! I’m beginning a program, and I have a wok out buddy for the first time ever!! 

Here is our work out plan for this week! feel free to play along at home boys and girls!

Sunday: Hike in Woods, (3ish miles)

Monday: Run 1 Min, Walk 1.5 mins, 8 Times. (Total = 20 mins) Stretch Pre and Post Run

Tuesday: Strengthen Core/Booty

Wednesday: Run 1 Min, Walk 1.5 mins, 8 Times. (Total = 20 mins) Stretch Pre and Post Run

Thursday: Yoga

Friday: Run 1 Min, Walk 1.5 mins, 8 Times. (Total = 20 mins) Stretch Pre and Post Run

Saturday: Day off

Cereal and Fruit for breakfast

Salads for lunch

I’m really excited!! Positive change!!

Photo



ricckmartinez: I've seen pictures on here with a heart on their...



ricckmartinez:

I've seen pictures on here with a heart on their belly done with a sharpie so I decided to do mine with my belly hair instead …

hispetfoxxie: "Are you listening, baby?" "Mhmm." "What was...





hispetfoxxie:

"Are you listening, baby?"

"Mhmm."

"What was that?"

"Yes, Sir. I am listening."

-foxxie

Hello darlings, <3

Hello darlings, <3

queenpax: Why would you rub a butt on your face



queenpax:

Why would you rub a butt on your face

Ooohh chubbs



Ooohh chubbs

No comments:

Post a Comment